Terms & Conditions
ROYAL REWARDS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Oshea’s Windsor Hotel Members Rewards is only available to financial members of Oshea’s Windsor Hotel.
2. Oshea’s Windsor Hotel Members Rewards will be known as ‘OWHMR’ throughout the Terms and Conditions.
3. Management reserves the right to impose restrictions of the OWHMR offers at their discretion.
4. The prize rewards or discount benefit cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person other than the member.
5. Management will resolve any dispute which arises from a member’s connection with OWHMR at its own discretion.
6. Daily food and beverage redemption must be done in person by the member and the assigned Membership Card must be presented. Photo ID may be requested.
7. OWHMR points earned must be redeemed within twelve (12) months of the date they were accrued, or they will expire.
8. To accumulate OWHMR loyalty points, the member must: a. Have their membership card inserted and accepted in the gaming machine whilst playing.
b. Present their Membership Card when making purchases at the Point of Sale terminals throughout the Hotel.
9. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure their membership card is properly inserted in the gaming machine and is earning OWHMR points.
10. Management will not be liable for any unauthorised use of a member’s Membership Card and the subsequent accumulation or redemption of OWHMR points.
11. Redemption of OWHMR points, Birthday Vouchers, Member’s Draw and Cash balance must be done in person by the member and their assigned Membership Card must be presented. Photo ID may be requested.
12. Oshea’s Windsor Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
13. In the event a Membership card is lost or stolen, the member must report it immediately to Management.
14. Oshea’s Windsor Hotel reserves the right to correct any balance of ORHMR points resulting from malfunction, operator error, fraud and/or other causes.
15. In the event of a member’s death, OWHMR points accrued on their card remain the property of Oshea’s Windsor Hotel.
16. In the event of a member’s death or cancellation of their membership, any unused OWHMR points will be forfeited.
17. Participation in OWHMR in indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
18. Management reserves the right to amend the conditions of the loyalty program.
19. OWHMR program membership, promotions and benefits may be revised or altered at any time without prior notice by Oshea’s Windsor Hotel Management.
20. In the event OWHMR ceases to operate all benefits will be cancelled within 30 days of issuing notice to members.